Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy birthday Haley!!!

Happy birthday to Haley!!!  This birthday is especially bittersweet for me as there is no denying that Haley is anything but a big girl now.  Last night I hugged her tight and said, "you will always be my baby!"  She responded, "I'm not a baby!  You don't have a baby!!!" and she was right.  Haley at three is fiercely independent, loving, sweet, and sassy.  Happy birthday to my big girl!  You make me happy every single day.

We started the day with a special birthday breakfast.


 Then lunch at Two Toots with plenty of ketchup, of course.

We had a family dinner at Julie's house.
 Kit was there too, of course.
 Haley got some great presents!





 Elmo cupcakes, as requested.




 Happy birthday to our big 3 year old girl!!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd Birthday Haley! You are a joy and a force to be reckoned with. Much love to you from Mimi and Poppie.

    ReplyDelete