Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Five and a half!

Happy half birthday Stephie!  When she woke up this morning she insisted that it was not yet her half birthday as she was born at 12:32pm.  So funny!  We had a party to celebrate tonight with her requested menu: cheeseburgers, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, and of course birthday cake.  




Here is Grandma Julie's birthday poem:

American Girl

Stephie Moore
Five and one half
My magic tricks and knock knock jokes will make you laugh.
Iphone texting, Rainbow loom,
Bingo and Bumpy Blanket in my room.
Rubberbands weaving into things,
YouTube lessons for bracelets and rings.

Playing games
Like Uno spin.
Learning how to lose and win.
Read and write like I am eight.
Kindergarten’s really great.
Flying through books.  Play piano daily.
Love my sister, her name’s Haley

Lost two teeth .
Tooth fairy gave
Me five gold coins that I can save.
Wear my dresses with my pink keens,
I don’t like to wear blue jeans
New gym shoes which are very pink,
Prettiest and fastest ones, I think.

Stay overnight.
Go to Sweet Tomatoes.
Choose eggs and cheese and sometimes baked potatoes.
Like to eat hot dogs when I’m in the mood,
But also love more nutritious food.
Special meals made just for me
To help me grow and stay healthy.

Camps in the summer.
Learned to swim.
Everyday in school I go to gym.
Two new dolls named Julie and Kit
Sometimes we wear a matching outfit.
I have long blond hair with waves and curls.
I’m a 2010’s American girl.

1 comment: