Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Stephie at Seven (by Grandma Julie)

Stephie at Seven. (Love to Louie)
(To the tune of Love Contract by Musiq Soulchild)

When I think about this past year, it’s been a very special one that’s so clear.
You know that I have changed so much from six to seven,
And many events have made me feel like heaven.
I grew some brand new teeth, went to Disney twice, grew some inches taller, and got rid of my bangs.
But of all the wonderful times, when I look over this year, there is one that stands out and that’s really quite clear.

Now I have a dog who comes running to me when I come walking in the back door.
I never thought I’d have a puppy I could wrestle and he’d always come back for more.
And I just want to say, I love you Louie.

Never thought I’d have a dog who likes cuddle up half as much as I do.
Gives me all of his affection.  Sends all of his love in my direction.
We snuggle on the couch, run and jump and play, try to help to train him so he’ll learn to obey.
And no matter what I do, he'd never nip at me, cause he’s the sweetest little dog that there could be.

Cause I got a puppy and my only one command is to hug, hug, hug, hug you.
I got a puppy and I just want to tell you that I have given up my heart to Lou.
I’ve got a dog now and I promise I will love you and I always will take care of you.
And I am certain there’s no one in the world who can love you the way that I do.
Lou, Lou, Lou, Lou,
Lou, Lou, Lou, Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment